you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp

Add Reply
New Poll

A Million Dollars But..., OOC game
thor
 Posted: Jan 13 2016, 12:17 AM

So this is a game that I sometimes play with my friends where we each think of a situation in which the victim gets a million dollars (or some similarly large sum of money) but has to do something unpleasant or weird, or have something unpleasant or weird happen to them as a consequence. The scenarios don't really need to make sense or even be humanly possible, it's all about having fun and being a little wacky.

I'll go first with a scenario, and then someone (anyone) can respond with whether or not they'd do/accept said scenario or if they'd decline the money. Then that person can put forth a scenario and we can take turns like that.

Feel free to join in at any time!

Alright so... You get a million dollars but every time you trip or lose your footing in any way, including on ice or a wet floor, wet spaghetti falls out of your pocket. A lot of it, a few handfuls of it at least, it just dribbles out and slides down your leg to the floor. x3
PM
^
Loki
 Posted: Jan 13 2016, 12:51 AM

Despite being a total boof and having the worst knee, I actually don't fall or trip up a lot. So I don't really feel like it would even happn so often. So yeah I'd take the money.
PMEmail
^
thor
 Posted: Jan 15 2016, 11:50 PM

I would also take the money I think. I love pasta, I'd just eat it. x3

Alright I have another one. So you get a million dollars but every time you set an alarm, be it on your phone or an alarm clock or even just the microwave, when the alarm goes off, it plays the Thong Song by Sisqo. Every single alarm in your life is now that song and it plays the whole song every time, other people can hear it and it will play even if you smash or destroy the object.
PM
^
Loki
 Posted: Jan 16 2016, 10:38 PM

the only alarms are just... microwave timers so. Yeah no I'd live c: still takin that money.
PMEmail
^
thor
 Posted: Jan 17 2016, 01:42 PM

Well I was going to include skype and text message notifications but I thought that'd be a little too much. x3

So you get 100 millions dollars, a lot more than usual, but every time you meet someone new you say out loud the first thing that comes to mind upon meeting them. Just the first thing, it's only once and only the first time that you meet someone. After that you regain control and everything is normal.
PM
^
Loki
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 09:44 PM

oh heckie no. Keep that money. I am so judgmental I would get murdered omg. No amount of money would keep me safe.
PMEmail
^
thor
 Posted: Jan 28 2016, 01:52 AM

Yeah I figured you wouldn't like that one. x3

So okay, you get a million dollars and all you have to drink a cup of tea... made of toilet water. Not like recently used not flushed toilet water. The water's been flushed but it's water in a grungy grimy gas station public restroom toilet. You've got to drink a whole mug of that toilet water tea. Would you do it? >:3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.